Core Property Management, a division of Core Equities, LLC is a full service management company that is committed to the highest-quality, best-in-class property management services.
Core Property Management constantly strives to provide a consistent, innovative and flexible management approach in order to maximize income while maintaining efficient and economical operations.
- The Principal of the firm has been a property manager on over 600,000 square feet of retail, office, multi-family residential, office, and land for owned and third party accounts within the last two years.
- Core Property Management currently manages over 100,000 square feet of retail, commercial, and multi-family residential properties.
- Property management services include property accounting, tenant relations, building maintenance systems, and oversight of capital expenditure projects.
- Property service contracts include: vendor bidding, coordination, and execution.
- Monthly property management reports are submitted to ownership by the 15th of each month which includes all pertinent property data, financials, tenant correspondence, property inspection log, delinquency reports, bank reconciliations, and other standard reporting information.
- Also provide oversight of leasing for the properties; which includes workletter coordination and management, processing of installation of new tenants, rent reduction requests, and renewal negotiations.